Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2015 is off and running!!!!

After starting with a VERY STRONG first event in December, 2014, 2015 is starting out with a BANG!

We had a great event in January with a Techniques Galore class where we made tags and cards using all kinds of techniques with sprays, various color mediums (paints, inka gold, gel mediums, etc), as well as some awesome glitters and other fun embellishments!

Here are just a few pics from that event!


 
And here are a few of my kits that attendees completed at the February Scrappin' Escapes event!  So cool!
 

 
This last photo is of one of the retreat attendees using the tag from the make 'n take I did on her scrapbooking page.  I was THRILLED that she shared this with me!  Thanks, Leslie!

 
Can't wait until the next event in April.  I just LOVE these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment